Critical Resources Ltd has received the assay results for the first diamond drill hole from its 100% owned Gibsons prospect, confirming multiple high-grade intersections of massive sulfide mineralisation.
- 12.45 m @ 10.91% Zn, 5.73% Pb , 1.15% Cu, 331.63 g/t Ag (10.66 oz) and 1.50 g/t Au.
- Interval includes 4.05 m @ 19.31% Zn, 10.23% Pb, 2.12% Cu, 549.68 g/t Ag (17.67 oz) and 1.89 g/t Au.
- High grade mineralisation intercepted with multiple massive sulphide lodes that extend downhole from 4.65 m to 103.84 m.
- Extremely high grade silver including 1.24 m @ 1750 g/t Ag (56.27 oz).
- Other selected results include:
- 1.74 m @ 17.43% Zn, 9.38% Pb, 2.98% Cu, 1,347.13 g/t Ag (43.32 oz), and 0.74 g/t Au from 102.10 – 103.84 m demonstrating deeper potential than previously proven.
- Interval includes 1.24 m @ 22.00% Zn, 11.85% Pb, 3.84% Cu, 1,750 g/t Ag (56.27 oz) and 0.9 g/t Au from 102.60 – 103.84 m.
- Gibsons proposed 14-hole drill program has recommenced after the Christmas break with approximately 2500 m planned. A subsequent 3-hole drill program for Sunnyside prospect for approximately 1700 m will follow on completion.
- Cores from previously reported drilling continue to be assayed at the ALS laboratory in Brisbane with results expected imminently.
- Holes are designed to confirm near surface mineralisation and deeper targets to a maximum depth of up to approximately 500 m.
As stated, the company is conducting its drill program at its 100% owned Gibsons prospect, part of the Halls Peak project near Armidale in New South Wales. Assays have confirmed the first drill hole of the planned 2500 m program of diamond drilling at Gibsons has intersected multiple lodes of massive sulfide mineralisation with extremely high grades of zinc, lead, copper, silver, and gold.
Alex Biggs, Critical Resources Managing Director, said:
“Exceptional results such as these prove to us that the Halls Peak project is a heavily mineralised system that warrants significant exploration. We are delighted with the first round of results from drilling at Gibsons and are excited to continue our work program across the entire Halls Peak project. We look forward to keeping the market updated on more exciting results as we begin to unlock the true value of what we feel is a transformational asset for the company and its shareholders.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/12012022/critical-resources-publishes-results-from-first-gibsons-prospect-drilling/
You might also like
Flender has received the Supplier Excellence Recognition Award from Caterpillar.