Alien Metals Ltd, a minerals exploration and development company, has formed a new wholly owned subsidiary named Iron Ore Company of Australia Pty Ltd (IOCA), as part of its development of the Hancock and Brockman Iron Ore projects.
- IOCA has already commenced building a strong Perth based management team, focused on these iron ore projects in Western Australia.
- IOCA has engaged a boutique environmental company, Green Values Australia, to commence and complete necessary statutory permitting to convert the exploration licence to a mining lease for the Hancock tenement.
- Commencement of discussions with interested parties in iron ore for possible offtake agreements.
- Company engagement with the contract mining sector for drill, blast, crush and screen activities and with the contract haulage and logistics sector.
- Planning of detailed metallurgical test work programme.
- Phase 3 drilling commenced.
Bill Brodie Good, CEO and Technical Director of Alien Metals, commented: “As part of the company’s commitment to fast track the iron ore projects, we have created a dedicated company, Iron Ore Company of Australia Pty Ltd. With the third phase of drilling at Hancock started and our Country Manager, Lloyd Edmunds, continuing drive on the permitting and development aspects, we are very pleased with the progress and continue to push Hancock to be ‘shovel ready’ as soon as possible. We remain extremely confident about the prospects for our iron ore projects and look forward to updating the market as we go.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/07122021/alien-metals-forms-iron-ore-subsidiary/