Thor Mining provides Molyhil drill results
Published by Jessica Casey,
Global Mining Review,
The third follow up diamond drillhole (21MHDD003) at the Molyhil Critical Minerals Project, Northern Territory, Australia, reinforces the newly discovered extension of scheelite-molybdenite-chalcopyrite mineralisation within a magnetite skarn.
- 21MHDD003 intercepts disseminated scheelite-molybdenite-chalcopyrite mineralisation in magnetite skarn, confirming the south-east plunging high-grade 3D mineralisation model.
- 21MHDD002 intercepted over 45 m of disseminated scheelite-molybdenite-chalcopyrite mineralisation in a massive magnetite-rich skarn and the third drill hole was designed to target the projection of 21MHDD002 mineralisation down plunge.
- Three diamond drillholes totalling 995.4 m have been completed and confirms that the newly identified magnetic target to the south of the Molyhil deposit is a continuation (possibly offset) of tungsten-molybdenum-copper mineralisation.
- The new critical minerals discovery resulting from the 3D modelling of the magnetics highlights the potential to grow the Molyhil resource.
- Extrapolation of the 3D model along strike has identified further high priority targets for drill testing.
Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director of Thor Mining, commented: “We are excited to announce that the third drillhole, 21MHDD003, intercepted further disseminated tungsten-molybdenum-copper mineralisation within magnetite skarn, confirming our new critical minerals discovery at the Molyhil project.
“This extension of mineralisation, directly south of the deposit, has significant positive implications for the overall Molyhil Critical Minerals project. We look forward to further updating the market when all geological data and assays are available.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/15122021/thor-mining-provides-molyhil-drill-results/
You might also like
Kazera Global publishes interim results
The results include the disposal of African Tantalum for cash consideration of US$13 million and the welcoming of new major shareholder, African Mineral Sands.