In the April issue of Global Mining Review, Ian Coles, Partner, and Paul Whitfield Jones, Senior Associate, Mayer Brown International LLP, discuss outer space laws, and their impact on mining companies. This special report lists all the references contained within the article.
- “NASA’s Lunar Exploration Program Overview”, NASA, (September 2020), https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/artemis_plan-20200921.pdf.
- MALIK, T., “NASA picks Intuitive Machines to land an ice-mining drill on the moon”, Space.com, (22 October 2020), https://www.space.com/nasa-picks-intuitive-machines-prime-1-ice-mining-lander.
- JONES, A., “China recovers Chang’e-5 moon samples after complex 23-day mission”, Space News, (16 December 2020), https://spacenews.com/china-recovers-change-5-moon-samples-after-complex-23-day-mission/.
- GRIFFIN, A., “Hayabusa2: Japanese spacecraft returns to Earth carrying pieces of distant asteroid”, Independent, (6 December 2020), https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/space/hayabusa2-asteroid-japan-jaxa-spacecraft-b1766798.html.
- Hague International Space Resources Governance Working Group, Universiteit Leiden, https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/law/institute-of-public-law/institute-of-air-space-law/the-hague-space-resources-governance-working-group.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/special-reports/27042021/guest-comment-april-2021/
You might also like
Flender has received the Supplier Excellence Recognition Award from Caterpillar.