Rayven announces launch of I4 Mining
Published by Will Owen,
Global Mining Review,
Rayven, the combined AI + IoT platform, has announced the launch of I4 Mining: a new suite of completely interoperable digital mining solutions designed to accelerate the mining sector’s transition to a profitable zero-harm, zero-carbon, zero-waste future.
- I4 Mining is a new suite of digital mining solutions built by Rayven to help the sector transform for a net-zero future where miners are commodity businesses supplying the materials needed to achieve energy transition.
- I4 Mining offers six ready-to-deploy solutions (plus a bespoke development option), featuring pre-built logic, AI, and enterprise functionality; allowing them to be deployed and performing in the field in weeks.
- Rayven is already working with a number of large global miners to support their key strategic goals.
- I4 Mining leverages Rayven’s existing partner network, as well as the broader Rayven team, to provide data science and implementation services globally.
- Phillip McBride, Rayven’s CSO, will be leading the new I4 Mining business unit.
- The I4 Mining suite of digital mining solutions is designed to help miners quickly adopt Industry 4.0 technology and begin transforming to commodity businesses, whilst delivering measurable results and ensuring profitability in the present.
Jared Oken, CEO of Rayven, comments:
“We are truly excited to be able to provide the mining sector with a new suite of solutions that will enable businesses to modernize to support energy transition, achieve their own carbon neutrality commitments, and protect short-to-medium term profitability”.
Phillip McBride, Rayven’s CSO, who will be leading the new I4 Mining unit, comments:
“The mining industry is already undergoing a significant paradigm shift and it has a very clear future: one that supports energy transition, whilst delivering on zero-harm, zero-carbon, and zero-waste strategic goals.
“I4 Mining’s new suite of solutions combine the Industry 4.0 technologies needed to achieve this transformation both fast and profitably, including prebuilt AI and adaptive analytics functionality, giving miners the specialist platform that they need to effectively transition their operations whilst maintaining short-term success.
“The solutions can be deployed in weeks, are completely interoperable, and are commercially viable at scale – de-risking transformation projects and enabling miners to prove the efficacy of Industry 4.0 technologies and deliver tangible results, fast.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/product-news/28092021/rayven-announces-launch-of-i4-mining/
You might also like
Kazera Global publishes interim results
The results include the disposal of African Tantalum for cash consideration of US$13 million and the welcoming of new major shareholder, African Mineral Sands.