HARD-LINE are releasing its next mining breakthrough with Auto Rockbreaker. This product gives operators the ability to automate many rock-breaking tasks that have never been done before. One operator can control multiple booms, quickly switching between sites as needed all with the touch of a button.
“We have spent years to finally bring this ground-breaking product to market,” says Philippe Pelland, HARD-LINE’s VP of Sales. “This system will allow users to autonomously deploy, park, and manoeuvre their hammer at a TeleOp Control station by simply pressing a button on our user-friendly interface.”
Auto Rockbreaker uses a suite of sensors, such as LiDAR and cameras to see the environment. The sensor information is then processed by cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning algorithms to understand the environment.
Rockbreaker Auto benefits:
- Increases production.
- Decreases operating costs.
- Removes operators from dangerous environments.
- Provides solutions for limited visibility, poor depth perception, and high latency.
- Does not require a highly trained operator to manoeuvre a rockbreaker efficiently and safely.
- Designed to be retrofitted for existing rock-breakers.
- Compatible with all rock-breaker makes and models.
With self-contained hardware, the entire system is housed at the breaker site. HARD-LINE is looking to partner with more mine sites to further enhance Auto Rockbreaker.
Visit HARD-LINE at booth #1013 in the North Hall at MINExpo and book a simulation of Auto Rockbreaker at the event. Learn more about Auto Rockbreaker at MINExpo on 14 September at 10:30 a.m. in room N242, where the company will be hosting a brief press conference.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/product-news/26082021/hard-line-to-release-auto-rockbreaker/