New Sandvik Rock Tools service concept
Published by John Williams,
Global Mining Review,
Sandvik Rock Tools, a supplier of rock equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, has gathered all of its services and digital solutions under one comprehensive service concept – You’ll Never Work Alone.
“A key priority for us at Sandvik Rock Tools is to ensure that customers obtain maximum product life, productivity and performance from our rock tools, helping them to achieve the lowest possible total drilling cost,” said Dean Kangleas, Vice President Product Line Services, Rock Tools Division, Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology.
The service concept includes six main pillars:
- Environment, health and safety – including carbide recycling program, cobalt dust management and safe work procedures for critical activities.
- Inventory Management – including circuit stock management, global supply lines and product forecasting.
- Product support – including product selection, failure analysis and product development.
- Product optimisation – including productivity focus, hole straightness and product refurbishment.
- training/product knowledge – including application training, product training and drilling simulations.
- Reporting and data analysis – including product and performance dashboard, discard analysis and total drilling cost reporting.
“Rock Tools Services are there to support the ones who often work alone – either underground or above ground. As experts in the field, we have a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ unique needs and can provide them with everything from on-site product support to training and a suite of digital solutions. With Sandvik Rock Tools Services, you’ll never work alone,” says Kangleas.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/product-news/07112019/new-sandvik-rock-tools-service-concept/
You might also like
Komatsu’s GHG alliance members join to learn about zero-emissions progress
The GHG Alliance was created to bring together mining industry leaders to work toward a shared goal of delivering zero-emissions equipment solutions.