A. W. Chesterton Company, a leader in equipment sealing and reliability, has released its latest Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) innovation – Chesterton Connect Cloud – a web-based dashboard and analytics platform for viewing and analysing data collected from Chesterton Connect equipment monitoring sensors.
The Chesterton Connect Cloud provides 24/7 access to process and operating conditions of pumps or other equipment being monitored to easily recognise and solve issues before emergencies occur. From any remote location, those in charge of equipment operation can view overall performance, explore variances and trends, add notes, and focus maintenance efforts where needed most.
“We’re finding that Chesterton Connect Cloud is helping customers not only identify issues within their pumps such as vibration or temperature but also how valves and other supporting components are affecting the fluid flow and impacting overall pump performance and seal reliability,” said Juan Cid, Chesterton Connect Product Manager Chesterton Connect CloudTM analytics dashboard enables reliability teams to:
- Conveniently track all rotating equipment conditions in real-time.
- Effortlessly build reports and corrective actions to increase equipment performance and uptime.
- Easily overlay and compare measurements for up to three sensors.
- Easily find events and add notes to specific actions.
- View vibration trends through a colour-coded analysis for vibration velocity as well as acceleration.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/product-news/06052021/chesterton-releases-cloud-based-monitoring-and-analytics-platform-for-rotating-equipment/
You might also like
Nik Gresshoff and Matt Youngblood, Railveyor, review how operators can cut costs and emissions by implementing an electric haulage system.