Mining industry project review report released
Published by Nicholas Woodroof,
Global Mining Review,
"Mining Industry Major Projects Review - Q4 2018", report reviews mining industry's major projects. The report provides an update on projects that commenced operations and potential development projects advancements in 4Q18.
In addition, the report also provides detailed analysis on development projects in the mining industry, segregated by country, commodity, and company. The report also highlights development projects momentum; total number of projects under construction by country, and commodity; and development capital expenditure trends by region, country, and commodity.
- Analyse project advancing trends in mining industry at a global level.
- Review on total development projects in the mining industry by country, commodity, and by company.
- Information on top projects that advanced in the mining industry in the recent quarter.
- Compare mining industry capital expenditure for construction projects segregated by country and commodity.
- Track project advancements rate from development projects momentum analysis.
- Information on development CAPEX trends by region, country, and commodity.
- Geographies covered include - Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/27022019/mining-industry-project-review-report-released/
You might also like
Rainbow Rare Earths’ Phalaborwa pilot plant commences operations
The mixed rare earth sulphate solids produced by the pilot plant front end at Mintek will be shipped to the USA to undergo further downstream processing in the pilot plant back end, in order to deliver separated magnet rare earth oxides.