Pure Gold Mining Inc. has reported high-grade drill intercepts returned from surface and underground drilling completed during 4Q21.
This recently expanded drilling program was successful in confirming the tenor and continuity of gold mineralisation in near-term production stopes, as well as establishing the potential for resource expansion close to existing development. Infill and extension drilling continues from both surface and underground to refine and prioritise mine sequencing, optimise mine production, and support incremental resource expansion in areas of active development.
Definition drilling results highlights:
- 21.1 g/t gold over 4.0 m from drill hole PGP-03-3845-02; including49.4 g/t gold over 1.0 m
- 12.2 g/t gold over 6.5 m from drill hole PGP-03-3845-12; including 20.7 g/t gold over 3.0 m
- 9.7 g/t gold over 7.8 m from drill hole PGP-02-3738-11; including 26.6 g/t gold over 1.0 m
- 14.9 g/t gold over 4.0 m from drill hole PGP-02-5143-08
- 63.5 g/t gold over 1.0 m from drill hole PGP-02-3738-08
- 39.0 g/t gold over 1.5 m from drill hole PGP-00168; including 54.3 g/t gold over 1.0 m
- 13.4 g/t gold over 4.0 m from drill hole PGP-02-5143-10
Troy Fierro, President & CEO of PureGold, comments:
“Our recently expanded definition drilling program continues to provide a stream of precise geological information which supports optimised final stope designs and, ultimately, enhances our high-grade scheduling flexibility and allows us to drive operational excellence from the ground up.
“These drill results also highlight the fantastic opportunities for increased head grades and resource expansion that we see in many of the mining areas currently under development for production in the next 6 – 12 months. As we continue to execute our plan to bring the PureGold Mine toward its full potential, definition drilling provides the critical information needed for precise planning while also highlighting opportunities for potential resource expansion and growth.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/19012022/pure-gold-definition-drilling-confirms-high-grades-in-upcoming-stopes/
You might also like
Joel Schroeder, Intelsat, explains the benefits of implementing satellite communications in digital mining operations.