Predictive Discovery Ltd has reported drilling results from the Bankan Gold Project in Guinea, from various resource definition and exploration programs at NEB, BC, and targets in close proximity to the existing 5.38 million oz mineral resources.
- Resource definition drilling results:
- Outstanding NEB infill results of 40 m @ 5.64g/t from 244 m, 53 m @ 3.25g/t from 89 m and 54 m @ 2.94 g/t from 353 m.
- Encouraging results at NEB outside the mineral resource envelope at the bottom of the resource pit shell of 23 m @ 2.05 g/t from 486 m and 5.7 m @ 2.14 g/t from 493 m.
- Deep holes at NEB intersect 10 m @ 5.65 g/t from 750 m and 9 m @ 2.65 g/t from 727 m in the inferred underground mineral resource and 6 m @ 4.89 g/t from 895 m into the footwall.
- BC showing further growth potential, with many intercepts outside the mineral resource within or just below the resource pit shell: 2 m @ 22.18 g/t from 1.5 m, 8 m @ 4.55 g/t from 95 m, 5.5 m @ 3.80 g/t from 59 m, 3 m @ 4.52 g/t from 33.5 m and 3.4 m @ 3.67 g/t from 181.6 m.
- Positive infill results also recorded at BC, including 28 m @ 2.23 g/t from 20 m, 15 m @ 1.60 g/t from 64 m and 2.75 m @ 6.36 g/t from 10 m.
- Gbenbeden drilling down-plunge of defined mineralisation returned 23 m @ 1.16 g/t from 224 m, 14 m @ 0.72 g/t from 109 m and 11.98 m @ 1.03 g/t from 154.9 m.
- Near-resource exploration drilling results:
- Successful initial near-resource exploration drilling, with multiple shallow intercepts at 800 W, including 16 m @ 1.74 g/t from 41 m, 11 m @ 2.42 g/t from 42 m, 9.5 m @ 2.73 g/t from 21 m, 9 m @ 2.72 g/t from 64 m and 11 m @ 1.91 g/t from 9 m.
- Additional drilling at 800 W planned to test for potential strike extensions to the north and south. Other near-resource targets to be tested to the south of NEB and around BC.
Andrew Pardey, Managing Director, comments
“The Tier-1 Bankan Gold Project continues to deliver excellent drilling results at the NEB and BC deposits, which are demonstrating potential to continue to increase the mineral resource.
“We remain on track to deliver a scoping study by the end of 2023, which is an important step in our aim to secure a mining permit for the Bankan Project in 1H24.
“Pleasingly, the 800 W target is beginning to take shape, with many positive shallow intercepts defining a mineralised zone that has opportunity to expand and extend along strike. We are excited to continue drilling our many near-resource targets, where we are aiming to discover new deposits that can support a future operation centred around the critical mass at NEB and BC.
“Regional exploration drilling is ongoing at Argo, and we look forward to reporting additional results from this programme in the near future.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/12092023/predictive-discovery-announces-further-strong-drilling-results/
You might also like
Flender has received the Supplier Excellence Recognition Award from Caterpillar.