Drill hole JT22-152 has delivered the best intersection drilled to date at the JT Deposit. The intersection demonstrates exceptional continuity of very high-grade mineralisation, with gold grades locally exceeding the resource block model that it intersects. The results from the other holes reported demonstrate potential additions to the mineral resource between the known inferred resources (holes JT22-148 and 149) and the continuation of the mineralising system at depth (hole JT22-150).
- 120.5 m at 18.76 g/t Au, 0.55% Cu, 3.86% Zn, 0.93% Pb, 6 g/t Ag (22.1 g/t AuEq) in hole JT22-152, including:
- 10.0 m at 39.79 g/t Au, 1.06% Cu, 17.02% Zn, 2.54% Pb, 18 g/t Ag (52.2 g/t AuEq).
- 19.1 m at 43.87 g/t Au, 0.27% Cu, 2.20% Zn, 0.69% Pb, 6 g/t Ag (43.3 g/t AuEq).
- 13.5 m at 0.48% Cu, 1.26% Zn (1.56 g/t AuEq) in footwall copper zone, in hole JT22-152.
- 9.3 m at 7.18 g/t Au, 0.22% Cu, 5.57% Zn (10.9 g/t AuEq), in hole JT22-148, including:
- 6.6 m at 10.02 g/t Au, 0.29% Cu, 7.30% Zn (14.85 g/t AuEq).
- 30.4 m at 0.48% Cu and 0.92% Zn (1.33 g/t AuEq) in footwall copper zone, in hole JT22-148.
- 5.3 m at 0.65 g/t Au, 20 g/t Ag, 1.72% Cu, 0.57% Zn (3.2 g/t AuEq), in hole JT22-149.
President and CEO, Darwin Green, commented:
“The exceptional results of drill hole JT22-152 underscore the highly attractive combination of large intervals of high-grade mineralisation that characterise the JT deposit, which consists of a thick, oblate body of stockwork veining and breccia.”
“The area of the mineral deposit that was tested by this hole would be the first area accessed in a conceptual underground mining scenario involving horizontal ramp access from a valley floor audit. In addition to documenting higher grade gold, the northeast orientation of drill hole JT22-152 has also allowed HighGold to test – and confirm – that the southern edge of the JT Deposit is bounded by a cross-fault. This opens-up the potential for additional displaced mineralisation to continue further to the south than previously thought. We are also very pleased with the success of infill drilling of gaps in the mineral resource with drill holes that were designed to connect the main body of the mineral resource with isolated bodies of inferred resource located down-plunge.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/01122022/highgold-reports-best-intersection-drilled-in-jt-assay-results/
You might also like
Weir Minerals, manufacturer of the Warman® slurry pump, has released the 6th edition of its coveted Warman Slurry Pumping Handbook.