ALROSA approves Supervisory Board nominees
Published by Claire Cuddihy,
Global Mining Review,
On 21 March, ALROSA Supervisory Board in the course of absentee voting reviewed the proposals for candidates to the Supervisory Board and the Audit Commission received from the shareholders of the company. The Supervisory Board also considered the proposals of shareholders to include in the agenda of General Meeting of Shareholders the mandatory issues in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and other issues on the current activities of the company.
In accordance with the proposals of ALROSA’s shareholders, a list of 15 candidates to the Supervisory Board was approved:
- Maria Gordon (Independent Director) – Member of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Moscow Exchange, Member of the Board of Directors of PJSC Polyus;
- Evgenia Grigorieva – Minister of Property and Land Affairs of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Kirill Dmitriev – CEO, JSC Russian Direct Investment Fund Managing Company;
- Andrey Donets (has not previously served on the Supervisory Board) – First Deputy CEO, Far East Investment and Export Agency;
- Sergey Donskoy (has not previously served on the Supervisory Board);
- Sergey Ivanov, CEO – Chairman of the Executive Committee of PJSC ALROSA;
- Andrey Karkhu (has not previously served on the Supervisory Board) – Advisor to the Head of the Municipal Formation “Anabarsky National (Dolgan-Evenk) Ulus of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)”;
- Dmitry Konov (Independent Director) – Chairman of the Executive Committee of PJSC SIBUR Holding;
- Galina Makarova (Independent Director);
- Sergey Mestnikov – CEO, Non-profit Organization Target Fund of Future Generations of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Alexey Moiseev – Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Aysen Nikolaev – Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Anton Siluanov – First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation – Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Vladimir Solodov – Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Oleg Federov (Independent Director) – member of the Board of Directors of PJSC IDGC of North-West.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/finance-business/25032019/alrosa-approves-supervisory-board-nominees/
You might also like
Akobo Minerals announces the start of core drilling at Gindibab
Akobo Minerals AB, the Scandinavian-based Ethiopian gold exploration and boutique mining company, has announced the start of core drilling on a new target at Gindibab.