The Directors of Thor Mining plc have announced the company's results for the six 6 ended 31 December 2020.
Gold (Ragged Range in the Pilbara region of Western Australia)
- High grade stream sediment samples.
- Geochemical sampling delineates 13 km anomalous gold trend.
Copper (Alford East, SA Australia)
- JV farm-in agreement to acquire an 80% interest in copper deposits.
- Maiden mineral resource estimate (MRE) containing 177 000 t of copper and 71 500 oz gold.
Copper (Alford West & Kapunda, SA Australia)
- Increased equity in EnviroCopper Ltd (ECL) to 30%.
- ECL continued to advance the Kapunda project with hydro-geological test-work and copper production tests on drill samples.
Uranium and Vanadium (Colorado and Utah, USA)
- Completed the acquisition of American Vanadium Pty Ltd.
- Field sampling program returned a number of high-grade uranium and vanadium assays from the Colorado claims.
Tungsten and Molybedenum (Molyhil, Northern Territories Australia)
- Major project status was awarded to the Molyhil tungsten and molybdenum.
- Discussions to fund critical minerals project development are on-going.
Alford East drilling programme, scheduled for the quarter ending June 2021, aimed at both testing for potential extensions to the resource estimate and also extracting mineralised material for first round laboratory copper extraction test work.
Kapunda Site Environment Lixiviant Testing (SELT) aimed at recovering copper in solution from the deposit.
Ragged Range, further stream sediment, soil and rock chip sampling followed by a maiden drilling programme is due to commence in the June quarter.
Uranium and vanadium
An initial drill programme on several of the Colorado claims expected to commence in May 2021.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/finance-business/15032021/thor-mining-announces-2h20-results/