Hamak Gold admitted to Standard Listing
Published by Jessica Casey,
Global Mining Review,
Hamak Gold Ltd has announced that 20 833 000 ordinary shares have been admitted to a Standard Listing and to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Hamak Gold's strategy focuses on exploration in highly prospective and underexplored areas of Liberia, targeting hard rock sources of gold.
- The company holds two priority gold exploration licences, Nimba and Gozohn, with an option over five more licences (Lofa, Fasama, Cestos, Sinoe and River Gee), covering a combined area of 4965 km2.
- The Nimba and Gozohn licences have significant artisanal gold mining activity which provides priority targets for detailed and high-impact exploration programmes.
- Fast-track exploration strategy implemented to deliver early results from detailed geochemical sampling in the Nimba and Gozohn licences.
- The Board and management team have significant experience, diverse backgrounds and extensive industry expertise in mineral exploration, development and mining operations and finance across Africa.
Karl Smithson, Executive Director, commented: “Hamak Gold is a focused gold exploration company with an exciting licence portfolio identified over greenstone belt geology in Liberia. Two of our licences, Nimba and Gozohn, are high-priority and exploration efforts will initially target areas of significant artisanal gold mining activity currently taking place within the licence areas.
“Personally, I am excited to be working with founding shareholder and Executive Chairman Amara Kamara and the rest of our Board in this new venture. I am highly impressed by the quality of the Board and management team and with the assets we have assembled at Hamak Gold.
“Our exploration strategy is designed to achieve early exploration success, however we also recognise that Liberia presents wider opportunities to grow Hamak Gold. Liberia deserves recognition as a highly attractive and prospective gold exploration destination. It has all the ingredients for success, in particular a supportive government and attractive regulatory regime, in addition to the highly prospective, yet under-explored, geology.
“We look forward to keeping our new shareholders and the market regularly updated as we progress our exploration strategy in the shortest possible time frame.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/finance-business/01032022/hamak-gold-admitted-to-standard-listing/
You might also like
Torngat Metals engages Metso for pilot scale processing in Canada
Torngat Metals and Metso have signed a contract for large-volume pilot scale processing of ore extracted from Torngat’s Strange Lake Rare Earth project in Québec.