- Visible gold identified across three zones at very shallow depths of 15.6 m, 32.35 m and 39 m in the recently completed drilling in hole CPDH011 at the Resurgimiento two prospect.
- Samples for these zones of visible gold have been submitted and the company will release these assays when they come to hand.
- 4056 m of the maiden drilling campaign has been completed, with elevated gold in all structures drilled.
- Results will be released for gold and multi-element assays as they come to hand.
- New results from drilling at Capote, including significant intersections of:
- 1.37 m @ 13.15g/t Au from 32.2m at the Paulino prospect.
- 5.5 m @ 2.37 g/t Au from 53.5 m at the Resurgimiento prospect.
Bastion’s Executive Chairman, Mr. Ross Landles, commented:
“Although in the oxide zone, the shallow visible gold intersected at Capote is notable and consistent with the historical high grades (reportedly averaging 40 g/t1 ) from the San Juan vein in the project.
“This result, together with the significant near surface gold results already received, gives us further confidence in the maiden drilling campaign and has the team waiting eagerly for the outstanding gold and multi-element assays.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/27102022/bastion-minerals-provides-diamond-drilling-update-at-capote-gold-project/
You might also like
Flender has received the Supplier Excellence Recognition Award from Caterpillar.