Lexington Gold, a gold exploration and development company with projects in North and South Carolina, USA, has announced assay results received in respect of the remaining 21 drill holes from the company's reverse circulation (RC) drilling programme at the Carolina Belle project.
Final assay results in respect of the company's reconnaissance drilling programme targeting multiple gold targets at Carolina Belle are extremely encouraging and include the following:
Selected results from the McMaster target:
- Hole CRBC-14: 3 m at 3.68 g/t gold (Au) from 64 m to 67 m.
- Hole CRBC-14: 4 m at 1 g/t Au from 28 m to 32 m.
- Hole CRBC-15: 4 m at 1.8 g/t Au from 28 m to 32 m.
- Hole CRBC-16: 4 m at 1.06 g/t Au from 20 m to 24 m.
Selected results from the Martha Washington South target:
- Hole CRBC-02: 8 m at 1.07 g/t Au from surface to 8 m.
- Hole CRBC-04: 4 m at 1.1 g/t Au from 8 m to 12 m.
- Hole CRBC-06: 4 m at 1.15 g/t Au from 52 m to 56 m.
- Hole CRBC-07: 4 m at 1.19 g/t Au from 36 m to 40 m.
Additional selected results from the Uwarra and Iola target:
- Hole CRBC-13: 4 m at 0.71 g/t from 44 m to 48 m.
- Hole CRBC-12: 4 m at 0.61 g/t from 36 m to 40 m.
Bernard Olivier, Lexington Gold's CEO, commented: “We are delighted to have received the final assay results from our maiden drilling campaign at Carolina Belle, which have exceeded our expectations for this reconnaissance programme. The results are predominantly from two targets, namely McMaster and Martha Washington South. Both targets returned excellent initial results with multiple good intersections of 1 g/t Au or more found close to surface, including 3 m at 3.68 g/t Au from 64 m and 4 m at 1.8 g/t Au from 28 m. The drilling data and assay results will now be incorporated into our database and models for Carolina Belle and will enable the design of a Phase II drill campaign to further target, define and expand the intersected gold mineralisation from the various targets identified to date at the project.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/22032022/lexington-gold-provides-final-carolina-belle-drill-results/
You might also like
The directors of Thor Energy have announced the commencement of geophysical surveys, in partnership with Fleet Space Technologies, at the Alford East Copper-REE Project.