Gold Springs Resource Corp. has announced assay results that confirm the existence of a gold system at the ‘White Point’ target, located on the Nevada portion of its USA flagship Gold Springs project.
- Hole WP-21-005: 0.82 g/t gold equivalent (AuEq) over 36.6 m.
- Hole WP-21-006: 1.40 g/t AuEq over 15.3 m.
- Hole WP-21-002: 0.70 g/t AuEq over 13.7 m.
- Hole WP-21-003: 0.56 g/t AuEq over 19.9 m.
Randall Moore, Executive Vice President of Exploration, stated: “These results confirm a significant gold system at White Point.”
“Our 2021 drilling programme has produced three significant discoveries:
- At Tremor, highlighted by 1 g/t AuEq over 163.1 m.
- At Charlie Ross, highlighted by 1.17 g/t AuEq over 45.7 m.
- At White Point, highlighted by 0.82 g/t AuEq over 36.6 m.
“The Gold Springs project is developing as we hoped with four resources at North Jumbo, South Jumbo, Grey Eagle, and Thor open to expansion and with new gold discoveries on three additional targets, where we believe we can add new resources in 2022.
“We are still waiting for results in the coming weeks on 15 additional holes at Tremor and on seven holes at Charlie Ross.”
2021 ongoing drilling programme
The company’s 2021 drilling programme has now ended as the first major snowstorm has closed access to the site. The company will now focus on completing the detailed logging of the 2021 drill holes, updating current models and developing new ones for the new discovery areas.
Plans for 2022 include updating the resource in the first quarter and restarting the drilling programme as soon as weather conditions permit, which is expected to be in late March 2022.
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/21122021/gold-springs-announces-white-point-drill-results/