Calibre Mining Corp. has provided an update of the company’s 85 000 m resource expansion and 2022 discovery drilling programme in Nicaragua, highlighting new high-grade drill results at the Panteon North zone within the company’s producing Limon Mine Complex.
Highlights from Panteon North
- Hole LIM-22-4619: 17.8 g/t gold (Au) over 7.3 m estimated true width (ETW), including 6.69 g/t Au over 1.9 m, 26.37 g/t Au over 2.8 m and 16.84 g/t over 3.2 m.
- Hole LIM-22-4616: 9.72 g/t Au over 3.9 m ETW, including 27.8 g/t Au over 1.4 m and 1.29 g/t Au over 3 m.
- Hole LIM-22-4620: 8.84 g/t Au over 1.1 m ETW, including 1.96 g/t Au over 1 m and 20.3 g/t over 0.6 m.
- Hole LIM-22-4622: 12.75 g/t Au over 2.4 m ETW, including 33.7 g/t Au over 1 m and 2.78 g/t Au over 2.1 m.
- Hole LIM-22-4625: 9.38 g/t Au over 2.7 m, including 34.5 g/t Au over 0.6 m and 3.24 g/t Au over 2.3 m.
- Panteon North is located approximately 1 km northwest from the high-grade Panteon underground mine.
- Open along strike to the northwest for further expansion.
Darren Hall, President and CEO of Calibre stated: “The high-grade Panteon mine continues to expand with the discovery of the Panteon North zone located 1 km from existing operations. Panteon North is open along strike and down plunge to the northwest and, to date, we have intercepted high-grade results over approximately 500 m.
“I am encouraged by these high-grade drill results at Limon as they continue to present significant opportunities for discovery and resource growth at the Limon Mine Complex, which has produced more than 3 million oz.
“Calibre will continue to advance our 85 000 m discovery and expansion drilling programme at Panteon North and other targets across our portfolio of assets with the focus on growing resources and extending mine life.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/16052022/calibre-mining-provides-limon-mine-update/