SolGold provides exploration update on Cascabel drilling project
Published by Claire Cuddihy,
Global Mining Review,
The Board of SolGold has provided an update on its recent drilling at the company's Cascabel project in northern Ecuador.
- Potential at Trivinio bolstered by Hole 93 intersection (862 m @ 0.43% CuEq), 520m of which lies outside the existing Inferred Resource area.
- Alpala North mineralisation remains open to the north, as shown by Hole 75 intersection (1918 m @ 0.53% CuEq), 288 m of which lies outside the existing Inferred Resource area.
- Discovery of previously unknown QD10 source intrusion at Alpala Northwest, intersected in Hole 86 (318 m @ 0.67% CuEq including 100 m @ 1.34% CuEq), highlights potential for further significant resource extension as the 2019 drilling campaign continues.
- Alpala South mineralisation remains open to the south and towards surface, as revealed by Hole 89 intersection (420 m @ 0.61% CuEq).
- Geotechnical, hydrogeological and sterilisation drill testing commences at Cascabel, ahead of release of Preliminary Economic Assessment report.
Nick Mather, CEO of SolGold, stated: "The drilling campaign continues to deliver to our expectations with these latest results revealing previously unknown mineralisation and providing a clear indication of the growth potential that exists through the extension of the Alpala resource."
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/11042019/solgold-provides-exploration-update-on-cascabel-drilling-project/
You might also like
Torngat Metals engages Metso for pilot scale processing in Canada
Torngat Metals and Metso have signed a contract for large-volume pilot scale processing of ore extracted from Torngat’s Strange Lake Rare Earth project in Québec.