The Board of SolGold has provided an update on its recent drilling at the company's Cascabel project in northern Ecuador.
- Potential at Trivinio bolstered by Hole 93 intersection (862 m @ 0.43% CuEq), 520m of which lies outside the existing Inferred Resource area.
- Alpala North mineralisation remains open to the north, as shown by Hole 75 intersection (1918 m @ 0.53% CuEq), 288 m of which lies outside the existing Inferred Resource area.
- Discovery of previously unknown QD10 source intrusion at Alpala Northwest, intersected in Hole 86 (318 m @ 0.67% CuEq including 100 m @ 1.34% CuEq), highlights potential for further significant resource extension as the 2019 drilling campaign continues.
- Alpala South mineralisation remains open to the south and towards surface, as revealed by Hole 89 intersection (420 m @ 0.61% CuEq).
- Geotechnical, hydrogeological and sterilisation drill testing commences at Cascabel, ahead of release of Preliminary Economic Assessment report.
Nick Mather, CEO of SolGold, stated: "The drilling campaign continues to deliver to our expectations with these latest results revealing previously unknown mineralisation and providing a clear indication of the growth potential that exists through the extension of the Alpala resource."
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/11042019/solgold-provides-exploration-update-on-cascabel-drilling-project/