Endeavour Silver Corp. has announced that it has intercepted high grade silver-gold mineralisation in a number of structures near the Terronera vein, highlighting the potential of the area. Four structures (the San Simon, Fresno, Pendencia, and Lindero veins) are located immediately to the southeast of the Terronera vein, and the Los Cuates vein is located approximately 10 km to the northwest of the Terronera Project, in Jalisco, Mexico.
The drill results reported represent ongoing exploration work at the Terronera Project, with a plan to complete 16 000 m of drilling by the end of the year. Key targets include extensions of the Terronera vein, which hosts most of the reserves in the Terronera feasibility study that is currently in progress, and more regional targets to grow resources in the district. As the feasibility study is nearing completion, all 2021 drill results will not be included as part of the development plan.
Highlights from each structure include:
- San Simon: 9.78 g/t gold (Au) and 214 g/t silver (Ag) for 899 g/t AgEq over 1.35 m estimated truw width (ETW) (TR13S-1).
- Fresno: 6.05 g/t Au and 1056 g/t Ag for 1479 g/t AgEq over 2.88 m ETW (TR13S-1).
- Lindero: 2.63 g/t Au and 25 g/t Ag for 209 g/t AgEq over 1.08 m ETW (TR7.5S-1).
- Pendencia: 1.09 g/t Au and 445 g/t Ag for 521 g/t AgEq over 1.08 m ETW (ZP-01).
- Los Cuates: 1.36 g/t Au and 156 g/t Ag for 251 g/t AgEq over 1.21 m ETW (LCT-03).
- Los Cuates HW: 9.52 g/t Au and 148 g/t Ag for 815 g/t AgEq over 1.95 m ETW (LCT-07).
Luis Castro, Vice President of Exploration, commented: “These results support our view that the Terronera property continues to have significant potential to discover new mineralised zones and grow the mineral resources in multiple veins proximal to the already defined reserves and resources in the main Terronera vein. Over the past couple years, our drill programmes have focused solely on delineating reserves and resources within the main Terronera vein to increase the level confidence for the feasibility study. During this time, surface exploration work was performed to develop and prepare additional targets in the region. These drill results verify that our detailed, methodical approach continues to be the right approach.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/09062021/endeavour-silver-announces-terronera-project-drilling-results/
You might also like
Flender has received the Supplier Excellence Recognition Award from Caterpillar.