Golden Birch Resources has announced its key objectives and exploration strategy for the company.
- The key commodities targeted by the company are copper and gold.
- The exploration strategy is to discover porphyry copper-gold deposits.
- Golden Birch holds an option to acquire up to an 85% interest in the Keveri Project, located 200 km southeast of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (PNG).
- The Keveri Project is strategically located on the important Papuan Mobile Fold Belt, host to known copper and gold porphyry deposits.
- PNG has a stable government and competitive, transparent and workable mining regulations.
- The company intends to further evaluate the already identified copper-gold targets with the Keveri
- Project with ongoing exploration work, including drill testing during and after 2020.
- The company’s board and management have extensive experience in the exploration and mining industry.
Alan Martin, President and Executive Director of Golden Birch, commented: “We are excited to be exploring the Papuan Mobile Fold Belt of PNG, in line with our strategy to discover porphyry copper-gold deposits. The strategic location of the Keveri Project within this rich belt of rocks provides the company with the opportunity to discover a porphyry copper-gold deposit that could deliver value to its shareholders.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/06032020/golden-birch-resources-outlines-future-exploration-strategy/