Golden Birch Resources has announced its key objectives and exploration strategy for the company.
- The key commodities targeted by the company are copper and gold.
- The exploration strategy is to discover porphyry copper-gold deposits.
- Golden Birch holds an option to acquire up to an 85% interest in the Keveri Project, located 200 km southeast of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (PNG).
- The Keveri Project is strategically located on the important Papuan Mobile Fold Belt, host to known copper and gold porphyry deposits.
- PNG has a stable government and competitive, transparent and workable mining regulations.
- The company intends to further evaluate the already identified copper-gold targets with the Keveri
- Project with ongoing exploration work, including drill testing during and after 2020.
- The company’s board and management have extensive experience in the exploration and mining industry.
Alan Martin, President and Executive Director of Golden Birch, commented: “We are excited to be exploring the Papuan Mobile Fold Belt of PNG, in line with our strategy to discover porphyry copper-gold deposits. The strategic location of the Keveri Project within this rich belt of rocks provides the company with the opportunity to discover a porphyry copper-gold deposit that could deliver value to its shareholders.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/06032020/golden-birch-resources-outlines-future-exploration-strategy/
You might also like
ABB has signed an agreement with Gravitricity to explore how hoist expertise and technologies can accelerate the development and implementation of gravity energy storage systems in former mines.