Calibre Mining Corp. has provided an update of the company's 2021 resource expansion and discovery drilling programme, highlighting drilling completed at high-grade deposits and targets within the company's producing Limon Mine Complex.
Resource expansion highlights
- LIM-21-4563: 9.02 g/t gold (Au) over 3 m estimated true width (ETW) from 343.6 m.
- LIM-21-4576: 6.39 g/t Au over 6.2 m ETW from 241.1 m.
- LIM-21-4556: 4.27 g/t Au over 4.2 m ETW from 360.4 m.
Tigra – beyond the reserve pit shell
- LIM-21-4584: 6.82 g/t Au over 4.3 m ETW from 285.9 m.
- LIM-21-4579: 5.28 g/t Au over 4.8 m ETW from 251.4 m.
- LIM-21-4583: 12.17 g/t Au over 2.2 m ETW from 284.8 m.
- LIM-21-4587: 7.12 g/t Au over 2 m ETW from 315.7 m.
New gold zone within the Limon Complex: Portal Target
- LIM-21-4567: 5.75 g/t Au over 2.3 m ETW from 115.2 m.
- LIM-21-4572: 2.77 g/t Au over 4.1 m ETW from 66.8 m.
- LIM-21-4569: 1.68 g/t Au over 18.6 m ETW from 40.1 m.
Darren Hall, President and CEO of Calibre, stated: “The Limon Mining Complex has produced more than 3 million oz of gold and continues to present a number of significant opportunities for discovery and resource growth. As underground development at the Atravesada deposit progresses we are pleased with 2021 drill results and believe there is good potential for additional resources that will contribute toward development of new reserves. We are also encouraged by results of recent drilling below the Tigra opencast which indicate good potential for additional resource growth. Finally, results of first pass drilling at the new Portal vein target located approximately 5 km northwest of the Limon opencast, again demonstrate the potential for continued discoveries to help drive production and extend mine life.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/01102021/calibre-mining-provides-limon-drilling-update/