CleanTech Lithium, an exploration and development company advancing the next generation of sustainable lithium projects in Chile, has announced an operations and corporate update.
- Resource drilling at its two projects, Laguna Verde and Francisco Basin, located in the lithium triangle – the world’s centre for battery grade lithium production, continues to exceed the expected drilling depths and aquifer thickness.
- Two drill rigs now in operation at the Francisco Basin project to accelerate the drilling programme.
- An upgraded JORC compliant resource estimate for Laguna Verde and a maiden resource estimate for Francisco Basin remains on track for 2Q22.
- Leading Chilean environmental consultants MYMA appointed to undertake Environmental Impact Assessments at both projects, baseline studies to commence immediately.
- Lithium sector process engineering company Ad-Infinitum appointed to lead a scoping study for the Laguna Verde project.
- Operations team in Chile strengthened by appointments of experienced Chief Operating Officer, Finance Manager and Legal Manager, as it continues to build its team.
Commenting, Aldo Boitano, Chief Executive Officer, of Cleantech Lithium PLC, comments:
“The resource drilling programmes, which commenced in January 2022 at Laguna Verde and in March 2022 at Francisco Basin, continue to progress well. The Francisco Basin programme has been accelerated with the addition of the second rig, bringing the total number of rigs operating across both sites to three. We are also pleased to have appointed leading consultants to progress key work programmes covering Environmental Impact Assessments at both projects, and the Laguna Verde scoping study. This allows us to maintain momentum on our planned work activities for the year ahead.
“In addition, we have strengthened our team in Chile, with the appointment of key individuals that have significant relevant experience in country and internationally. I am delighted to welcome them to our team and to them bolstering our operating, legal, and financial capabilities.”
Read the article online at: https://www.globalminingreview.com/mining/04052022/cleantech-lithium-provides-operations-and-corporate-update/