World Mining Congress 2023
This event expired on the 29 June 2023. Click to view the latest mining events.
Creating Value for Society
The World Mining Congress 2023 (WMC) is a unique opportunity for international representatives of the world’s leading resource economies to meet, find new partners, discuss current challenges, and share the latest research, technology and best practice.
Transformation of the industry to meet today and tomorrow’s needs.
The programme will provide well over 100 sessions for you to choose from and give you the opportunity for you to engage and network with leaders, technologists, and industry specialists from around the world.
- 14 keynote plenary speakers including specialists from Anglo American, BHP, Fortescue, Rio Tinto, Bechtel, Newmont, Newcrest, and Thiess.
- More than 600 technical oral and poster discussions – segmented through 13 core streams, three symposia.
- 700 registered organisations representing industry.
- 80 world-leading universities.
- 120+ exhibitors on display with the latest technologies for faster, cleaner, safer, more efficient mining.
- 71 countries outside of Australia – China, India, USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, South Africa, Chile, Poland, Peru, Austria, and Germany.