Mitsubishi Corp has reached an agreement with Glencore to acquire interest in the Aurukun Bauxite Project in Australia.
Royal London Asset Management have released a statement following Glencore’s announcement that it will put the climate plan to a shareholder vote.
Glencore has confirmed that its Colombian subsidiary, Prodeco, will commence the process of handing its mining contracts back to the Republic of Colombia through the National Mining Agency.
Glencore has announced that its subsidiary Carlisa Investments Corp. has signed an agreement with ZCCM Investments Holding plc to transfer its 90% interest in Mopani Copper Mines plc to ZCCM, the owner of the remaining 10% interest in Mopani.
Glencore has entered a global agreement with Tre-Altamira to expand satellite monitoring to over 110 of its dams worldwide.
Glencore will extend the operation of its copper smelter in Mount Isa and refinery after reaching an agreement with the Queensland government.
Modular Mining has recently announced that Glencore has selected the its fleet management and machine guidance systems to support the United Wambo Joint Venture project.
Glencore welcomes the Queensland government’s decision to recognise its Valeria Coal Project as a ‘coordinated project’ under the State project approvals process.
New research from the Transition Pathway Initiative (TPI) reveals that just two of the 10 largest mining companies are aligned with limiting climate change to 2°C.