Geo Connect Asia 2021
Geo Connect Asia 2021 (GCA21) is an inaugural exhibition-led geospatial and location intelligence event with a specific focus on Southeast Asia – one of the world’s fastest growing regions. With the rise of Industry 4.0, Geo Connect Asia looks to host their ASEAN neighbours and build on a vibrant geospatial community. The emergence of AI, blockchain, IoT, robotics and UAVs create a new dynamic and platforms for a region well equipped to take on the challenges ahead.
Comprising a 2-day exhibition and conference, the show will bring together over 2500 corporates, regulators, tech start-ups and more to discuss global geospatial information development and collaborate on tackling today’s key global challenges.
Our primary industry vertical markets include:
- Agriculture and Forestry.
- Asset Management.
- Construction and Real Estate.
- Disaster Relief and Emergency Planning.
- Government Planning and Mapping Agencies.
- Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Maritime and Fisheries.
- Smart Cities and Infrastructure.