China Mining Expo 2022
The automation and digitalisation of the coal and mining industries is accelerating. New developments are opening vast opportunities for both Chinese and international players to assist their customers in reaching their green and smart mining goals.
To ensure we all are on the cusp of China’s mining transformation, a new platform is being built in Xian: The China Mining Expo 2022 – an extension of the China Coal & Mining Expo (CCME).
Indeed Xian, the provincial capital for Shaanxi, China’s major mining centre, home of 138 types of minerals, is ideal to witness such a transformation. It hosts such prestigious R&D institutions, such as Xian Jiaotong University (xjtu.edu.cn) and Xidian University (xidian.edu.cn), supporting information and robotics as a provincial pillar industry.
- Sustainable and Smart Mining Technologies including:
- Technologies to reduce CO2 emission/climate protection.
- Environmentally friendly fluids and water management.
- Digitalisation to enable advanced automation.
- Remote Intelligent Mining Operations.
- Safe automation machine-to-machine.
- Alternative drives for the mobile equipment.
- Mine safety risk monitoring.
- Mining Companies, Mining Machinery Companies, Components Suppliers, Solutions Providers, Science & Technologies Research Institutes, etc.
- China National Coal Association
- China National Coal Group Corp.
- Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co Ltd
- Shaanxi Coal Industry Association
- Together Expo Ltd
- China Coal Consultant International